Date(s) - November 1, 2022
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
St. Lukes Church Rooms
Meeting by Zoom.
* Tim Crabb – ‘Weirdest bug I saw in Papua New Guinea’ (approx 5-10mins)
* David Pike. ‘Herring gulls nesting/rearing chicks’. (approx 10 mins).
* Gary Gawler ‘Snettisham Spectacular’. (approx 15-20 mins).
* WTFF “What the Flora and Fauna?” – help with identification
* Members Images: Please send 2 images to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Your suggestions regarding future programme ideas are welcome.
please email either Gary or myself at the email addresses below. email@example.com / 07463 505707, or Gary firstname.lastname@example.org