A printable text version of the programme can by downloaded here
07 Sep 17 Open Evening
- Bring an Image
14 Sept 17 Nigel Hicks FBIPP
- Universal Themes and Techniques - Nigel is a highly experienced professional photographer specialising in commercial, travel, nature, architecture and interiors. - Visit website
21 Sep 17 Image Discussion subject 1
28 Sep 17
Terry Wall MPAGB - Wall on the Wildside - An international award winning wildlife and landscape photographer - Visit website
30 Sept 17 3 Way Battle between Woodbury, Sidmouth & Exeter, photographic clubs.
Members from each of the three clubs will take photographs around the designated area on 'One Specified Day' (Midnight to Midnight). Each club will then select their preferred 20 images to be put forward into the friendly 'showdown' competition, where we all gather for an evening social and be entertained by the judging. All our members are welcome to participate.
This year the photographs will be taken within the parish of Lympstone, which includes the estuary and part of Woodbury Common.
05 Oct 17 Decisive Moments subject 1
12 Oct 17 WCPF Travelling Exhibition
19 Oct 17 Christine Widdall MPAGB
in association with Visual Arts - This highly entertaining photographer is back by popular demand to share more of her individual varied images from Steam Punk through landscapes to nature and more. Perhaps she will bring her ‘assistant’ with her! - Visit website
20 Oct 17 3 Way Battle between Woodbury, Sidmouth & Exeter, photographic clubs - Judging Showtime!
Members from each of the three clubs have taken photographs around Lympstone Parish on 'One Specified Day'. Each clubs selected 20 images will have been put forward for this friendly 'showdown' competition, where we all gather for an evening social and be entertained by the judging.
The Maltsters, Woodbury 7pm to 9.30pm
26 Oct 17 Local Heroes session 1
02 Nov 17 ECC Sub Group Visual Arts
09 Nov 17 Brian Northmore
- Mono Vision - Predominantly an outdoor and landscape photographer specialising in the diversity of the UK landscape - Visit website
16 Nov 17 Image Discussion subject 2
- Street/People photography
23 Nov 17 Peter Paterson FRPS
- Peter is a superb exponent of a very individual style of landscape, still life and abstract - Visit website
30 Nov 17 Decisive Moments subject 2
07 Dec 17 Local Heroes session 2
14 Dec 17 Christmas Dinner
17 Dec 17 Christmas Break
28 Dec 17 Christmas Break
04 Jan 18 Club Retrospective 2017
- A selection of images taken throughout 2017 by Club members at Club events and elsewhere.
11 Jan 18 Richard Sercombe
- One of our own. We do not see enough of Richard’s individual style, sometimes whacky, always good. Now is your chance - Visit website
18 Jan 18 Steven Spraggon
- Landscape and Travel - Based in Somerset Steven is a graphic designer who graduated into landscape photography - Visit website
25 Jan 18 Club Celebration of Prints
- An evening dedicated to a celebration of the Print medium. Please bring up to 3 prints on any subject
01 Feb 18 Devon Battle Groups session 1/ Image Discussion
- Open subject. A preliminary look at progress from the groups entering this years Devon Battle. The second half will be an Image Discussion Session. Please bring up to 3 images on any subject.
08 Feb 18 ECC Sub Group Shades of Grey
15 Feb 18 Image Discussion subject 3
- My Favourite Place. Please bring up to images on tonight's subject - My Favourite Place
22 Feb 18 AGM and Presidents Evening
- The AGM followed by a presentation by our President, David Snowdon.
01 Mar 18 Ann Miles FRPS
- Monochrome - 'Monochrome by Way’ A celebration of the different moods that can be created using monochrome, including discussion on software and technique - Visit website
08 Mar 18 Mix and Match Exeter/Exmouth
- Exeter Hosting
15 Mar 18 Decisive Moments subject 3
- Flow. An evening of two halves. Two members give a short talk on how they capture 'flow' in their images, followed by a discussion of submitted member's images.
22 Mar 18 Devon Battle Groups session (To be confirmed)
. CLOSING DATE FOR ECC ANNUAL DIGITAL COMPETITION 2018
29 Mar 18 Local Heroes session 3
- New Members session
05 Apr 18 ECC Sub Group BWM
12 Apr 18 Annual Digital Competition
19 Apr 18 Visual Arts Group
- What we have been up to. CLOSING DATE FOR ECC PRINT COMPETITION 2018
26 Apr 18 Steve Le Prevost FRPS
- Steven aims challenge the fundamentals and boundaries of photography and strives to be unique in his preferred style of photographic art. One for the texture lovers among you. - Visit website
03 May 18 Local Heroes session 4
10 May 18 Annual Print Competition
17 May 18
24 May 18 Decisive Moments subject 4
31 May 18 Guy Richardson
- A professional landscape photographer and time-lapse filmmaker known for his evocative images of the UK landscape - Visit website
07 Jun 18 End of Year BBQ